Join the Team!
Our employees are flexible, collaborative, hard-working, creative, fun and we truly like each other. We offer benefits to eligible employees: sick leave, medical, dental and vision. If you are passionate about helping people, we have a home for you. Join us!
Ready to Help Change the Way Business are Run?
At Trauma Life Care Medical Transport we understand the value of our employees. We strive to provide the right environment where employees can share ideas, collaborate with mutual respect and forge a common front to fulfil our mission. With this in mind, we provide flexible work schedules that allow for work/life integration and access to generous benefits and wellness support.
We pride ourselves in our commitment to ongoing training and continuous feedback and like to think these endeavors as our investment in your future.
Teams & Open Positions
At Trauma Life Care Medical Transport, we are always looking for the right people to build our team. These are open positions that are ready to be filled.
The operational staff form the core of our business. They are the face of our company-they make the first contact to our valued clients either from receiving calls or direct patient care.
Trauma Life Care Medical Transport is a locally owned ambulance company. We are currently accepting resumes for EMTs in the Greater Sacramento area.
We offer competitive wages for all our employees and a variety of shifts.
All employees must be able to lift a minimum of 150 pounds and be able to perform all duties and physical demands of the position.
Qualified applicants must be able to work days, nights, weekends, and some overtime (when needed).
- Provides patient care in accordance with all applicable State, County, and Company treatment protocols and guidelines.
- Communicate effectively with co-workers, hospital staff, and allied agencies.
- Responsible for stocking, cleaning, and operating EMS / ambulance equipment.
- Presents themselves in a professional, courteous, and punctual manner always.
- Responsible for other related duties and job functions as assigned or deemed necessary to meet the needs of the employer or other allied agencies.
- Responsible for documenting all care given in an accurate, neat, and understandable format for all patient contacts either by hand or by electronic patient care reporting software.
- Be able to navigate efficiently throughout Northern California using GPS, pre-determined routes.
- Be able to work in a high stress environment and adapt accordingly.
- Render patient care efficiently in compliance to local and company protocols.
Candidates may be asked to bring the following current certifications at time of interview.
- California Driver’s License
- Medical Examiners Certification (DL 51)
- Ambulance Drivers License
- California State EMT credentials
- BLS CPR for Healthcare Providers Card from the American Heart Association
- Current Immunizations Records
- Must have a clean DMV record
- We are a cannabis free workplace. All employees must be able to pass a drug screen.
- Clean Driving Record: 3 years (Required)
EMD-Sacramento Base Station
Trauma Life Care Medical Transport is currently seeking a Ambulance Dispatcher to join our team of exceptionally skilled and committed medical and non-medical emergency transportation specialists.
Under the supervision of the Dispatch Manager the Ambulance Dispatcher provides a variety of skilled and semi-skilled functions in support of the dispatch center; receives and dispatches non-emergency calls from the public; participates in the work of a dispatcher/call taker and performs other duties as assigned. Work involves evaluating incoming calls to determine the appropriate level of response required, dispatching ambulance units, and transmitting information and messages upon request and/or according to established procedures. Ambulance Dispatchers are expected to demonstrate extensive communications skills and to exercise considerable judgment under pressure.
- Customer Service
- Creates and updates transportation and training reservations by phone.
- Verifies member appointment date and time.
- Communicates driver estimated time of arrival to callers.
- Activates will call pickups.
- Processes cancellations and cancellation notifications to vendor.
- Provides phone support to the Customer Service Representatives.
- Provides support scheduling future trips for vehicles and vendors based on trip comments provided by Dispatch II.
- When the Schedule Monitoring Specialist role is unavailable, this role acts as a backup and is responsible for all aspects of that role on a temporary basis.
- Schedules trips for members to meet any special requirements noted in the member’s account.
- Coordinates the scheduling of will call activations.
- Communicates with drivers regarding schedule changes.
- Coordinates and applies driver/vehicle schedules to the system for future dates.
- Ensures all will call trips are assigned from previous dates.
- Ensure mileage for all trips is audited to avoid excessive or zero mileage trips.
- Makes daily attempts to contact the member to verify continued hospital admission based on hospital sheet.
- Distributes driver/vendor schedules/manifests when requested.
- Completes system export/import process to transfer trips between systems at the time designated by leadership.
- Reviews trip rejections and reschedules them with new vehicles/vendors.
- Documents “No Show/Cancellation” log each day for each trip.
- When the Dispatch II role is unavailable, this role acts as a backup and is responsible for all aspects of the role on a temporary basis.
- Maintains clear communication between Members, Providers, Drivers, Appointment Facilities, Dialysis Centers, Dispatchers, and CTC Management.
- Maintains 100% accuracy with all aspects of the position.
- Notifies leadership immediately of all injuries, accidents, perceived/actual HIPAA breaches, and/or unusual incidents.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
- EMD Certification or EMT preferred
- 1-year ambulance dispatch experience required
- Must pass a Criminal Background Screening and Drug Screen
- Experience using PC software programs including but not limited to Zolls Rescue Net, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.), and Google Map.
- Experience with the transportation industry
- Experience with customer service, taking inbound and making outbound calls in a high-volume call center.
- Current AHA Health Care Provider CPR certifications required
- Able to type at least 45 wpm
- Take high volume of inbound calls
- Make high volume of outbound calls
- Must be able to work any combination of days, evenings, night, weekends, and holidays to maintain 24-hour coverage of the Medical and non-emergency dispatch system
Reports to: Dispatch Supervisor
Work Location: Sacramento, California
The seek highly qualified candidate with requisite experience to develop our sales team. The right candidate must be disciplined, confident and goal oriented. If you know you have the requisite skills set, we want to chat with you.
Sales & Marketing Executive
We are looking for a driven executive with a proven record of sales experience, superb interpersonal skills and the ability to thrive in a growth-focused environment. You will be responsible for identifying and engaging with potential client leads, as well as maintaining our current list of clients.
Additionally, your ability to manage multiple relationships for each new and existing account will be key for this role. Your knowledge and understanding of medical (ambulance) insurance benefits and non-medical emergency transportation will be valuable.
Meet position performance objectives, delivering business results to exceed goals.
- Prospect and acquire high quality, long-term, customers to support growth through acquisition and retention.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Make sales presentations and proposals to prospective customers at various locations: businesses, shows, exhibits, etc.
- Build and maintain a sales pipeline through cold calling, outbound calls & networking.
- Maintains continuous pipeline of target customers for acquisition. Inputs all material information into CRM and continually monitors progress.
- Responsible to ensure timely and accurate new account set-up. Works cross-functional, ensuring all elements of on-boarding are executed to customer satisfaction.
- Cross-sell First Aid and CPR training services to our existing Skill Nursing and Long- Term Care facilities’ customer base as well as prospect for new business.
- Influence account decision makers in order to achieve sales volume.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with operational counterparts, networking groups and potential clients.
- Effectively communicate the full range of available services offered.
- Execute all marketing and sales programs to drive incremental volume.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software
- Sales Operation & Management
- Direct Sales
- Sales Process
- Marketing Plan and Strategy
- Social Media Marketing
- At least 2 years of professional sales experience
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working with our team to handle client needs and provide solutions as required
- Desire to work within a quickly growing small team environment
- Proven track record prospecting and closing client leads
- Make high volume of outbound calls.
- Valid and current Driver’s License.
Perks & Benefits
At Trauma Life Care Medical transport, we offer a competitve wage structure that includes bonuses; profit sharing; medical, disability and life insurance; paid vacations; free meals; use of a company car; stock options; childcare; gratuity; company holidays; personal days; sick leave; other time off from work to employees that have met certain milestones.
We offer wages and salaries comparable to other employers in the industry for less work burden on our employees.
We strive to provide extra incentives to our employees during holidays. Volunteering employees received gifts in various forms to show gratitude for their work.
We provide Medical, Dental and Vison benefits to eligible employees with a pool of healthcare providers to choose from.
Targeted Bonus Program
We offer Ad Hoc bonuses to our employees as a way not only to motivate them but also to show gratitude for the work they do.