Kathryn Lininger proudly serves as the President and Commander in Chief of TLC Transportation, Inc. Ms. Lininger holds two Associate Degrees from Diablo Valley College and Sacramento City College, a Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Communications from California State University, Sacramento, and an Emergency Medical Dispatcher Advanced Certification from the International Academies of Emergency Dispatch.
Ms. Lininger has held a certification in Occupational Therapy since 1994 and has worked in local hospitals and nursing homes throughout Northern California. She also has a background in the Health Insurance Industry and began Managing TLC in 1999. Ms. Lininger serves the community by providing training and education, attending school career fairs, public speaking on pre-hospital care and acting as a spokesperson for geriatric healthcare advocacy, access and functional needs populations and healthcare public relations.
Commander Patricio Bedia proudly serves as the Executive Director and Commander of Operations for Sac County Trauma Life Care Emergency Medical Services, TLC Transportation, Inc. since 2011
Cmdr. Bedia's Degree, Education and Certifications:
- Administration of Justice, Cuesta College San Luis Obispo.
- Communications, California State University Chico.
- Cert. P.O.S.T. III from Allan Hancock College.
- Cert. PC832 A and B from Sacramento Regional Criminal Justice Training Center.
- Cert. PC#2310-29990-00129 Sacramento Sheriffs Department.
- Cert. Coast Guard Auxiliary, Flotilla 35, District 11N.
- Cert. Emergency Medical EMRT from Sierra College.
- Emergency Medical Services Sierra-Sac Valley, Rocklin CA.
Cmdr. Bedia has held Senior Management positions as a California State Administrator, Regional Auditor, Accounting and Business Systems Analyst and State Fraud Detection Unit for the California Federal Banking System and held the Highest Level of Security Clearance. He has worked in Law Enforcement earlier in his career under a Special Detail Unit with State College and Local Law Drug Enforcement Agency.
- He also has a background in the Health and Fitness Industry as a General Manager and Employee Development Trainer.
- He participated in a Health and Wellness program called Warrior Transition Team for the First Iraq Gulf War Veteran's and P.E's (personnel health evaluations) for Homeland Security.
- He also has served as an Employee Development Trainer at Hospital Emergency Department since 2010.
Cmdr. Bedia has been traveling to Washington DC since 2012-2017 to meet with Congress and Senator's for NIH research funding.
In May 2017, Congress passed and the President signed a historic $400 million increase for Alzheimer’s research funding at the National Institutes of Health (NIH) in the FY2017 budget.
Cmdr Bedia serves the community by providing training and education, attending school career fairs.
He is currently involved in the Benevolent Fraternal Order of Elks #2103 and holds a Chairperson position.
- Benevolent Knights of Columbus 3rd degree
- Lambda Chi Alpha Fraternity Phi-Chi 3 Alumni CSUC
- Junior Achievement Program (taught 4th grade curriculum)
- Collegiate Assistant Coach, Cuesta College